Your are here: Home > Shop at our ReStore
Our ReStore sells home improvement materials that have been donated by individuals and businesses. Our items are either new or used (in good condition) and are priced at low prices, well below retail.
Our inventory changes frequently and may consist of cabinets, lighting and plumbing fixtures, hardware, roofing, windows, cabinets, carpet, tools, doors, lumber, flooring, appliances and furniture, and much more.
The net proceeds from our ReStore help build Habitat homes, make home improvements affordable for everyone, and is a way to recycle.
Visit us at the ReStore and explore our entire inventory.
- Appliances (everything must work)
- Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures (no used faucets, dish washers, or domestic water heaters)
- Cabinets and Countertops
- Residential Electrical Materials
- Flooring Material
- Lighting Fixtures and Lamps
- Plumbing (rough and finish)
- Tools (power and hand)
- Blinds with Hardware
- Bricks or Cinder Blocks
A more detailed list of items suitable for donation is available upon request. If you have any questions about donations please call 265-5313 and ask for the store manager.
Donation dropoff between 9 AM and 4 PM Tuesdays through Saturday - Best time Wednesdays before noon.
Donation Pickups are scheduled on Tuesday,Thursday, and Saturday mornings, roads and weather permitting. $25 donation in town, $35 out of town. CALL 208-265-5313 in advance to schedule a pickup.
We do not accept:
- Drapes, or Curtains
- Broken or unframed Glass
- Broken Mirrors
- Open or partial cans of Paint
- Paint Thinner, Solvents, Fuels
- Toxic Chemicals or Pesticides
- Scrap Lumber
- Garage Doors or Door Openers
- Plants, Gardening Supplies
- Small Kitchen Appliances